Ethos deploys Adobe-wide software and infrastructure technology, promoting containerization, clusterization, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD). We create tools, processes, and workflows that connect and empower hundreds of internal development teams.
Our team is looking for an intern to help us build and scale machine-learned models. In this role, you will apply machine learning to areas of automated canary analysis and runtime anomaly detection. The responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and deploying full-stack machine learning solutions used by thousands of Adobe’s service developers.
The internship brings the opportunity to collaborate with members of a globally distributed team. The features you will build will make adobe developers more productive. Come be part of a team, solving the hard problem of enabling multi-tenancy on multi-cloud!
What you’ll do:
- Work on a small agile scrum team to complete and iterate rapidly on high-impact features
- Design your vision as well as implement it
- Experience the full product life cycle, from concept to completion
What you need to succeed:
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming languages
- Experience with training machine learning models
- Familiarity with Server-side programming
- Strong communication skills (we’re a geographically distributed team)
- Understanding of APIs and how to consume them
- Experience using git and GitHub
Nice to haves:
- Experience with hosting applications the cloud
- A desire to see a feature through from idea to deployed in production, from user feedback and research to coding designs
- Comfortable with taking the initiative and working independently
- You have contributed to open source; we will love to check it out
Some of the technologies we work with:
Version control software such as Git & Github; programming languages such as Java, Go, Python; Containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes; Search solutions such as Elasticsearch & Kibana; Cloud provides such as AWS and Azure Cloud;
About the Team
- We’re building the platform to run Adobe’s web, Analytics, and machine learning services.
- Our team of 40+ people works in smaller groups of 3-5 developers. This allows us to be agile while working as part of a larger organization.
- We’re globally distributed but remain intimate. The group is in India, Romania, New York City, Lehi, and San Jose just to name a few.
- Our product and teams are growing quickly. Though we are established, in production, and iterating, there are plenty of challenges to overcome, decisions to be made, and new development to do.