As a Globalization Engineering Intern, you will work closely with Globalization Engineers to develop Adobe’s Continuous Localization framework. We especially expect your engagements and contributions to developing automation tools/services to detect and/or prevent internationalization and localization issues, such as source code analysis tools (used in Unit Test) for React-based projects, or an IDE (Integrated development environment) plugin to assist core developers to handle product internationalization and localization, when they develop web services/ solutions.
For this role we are searching for people with:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related major
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, best practices, and logical skills
- Problem-solving skills, ability to dive deep to find the root of the problem
- Ability to research, learn and become proficient in new technologies & languages
- Interested in software localization, as well as leveraging new technologies, such as Neural Machine Translation, to provide better multilingual/multicultural support