Are you an inspired, dedicated, high-achieving professional who is committed to closing the achievement gap once and for all? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, one of the most recognized hard-working and innovative Head Start organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country in creating positive outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a P-3 Certified Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and professional growth as an Early Childhood Educator. You will work collaboratively with an assistant teacher, family members and other staff to achieve positive outcomes for children of all abilities.
Are you ready to ignite your student’s imagination and instill a love of learning?
Why Acelero Learning?
- Average 5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
- Career growth opportunities
- Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
- Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have great communication and written skills that encompass effective practices in the following areas:
- CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
- Learning environment
- Child assessment
- Meeting all children’s needs
- Working with families
- Professional growth and collaboration
All you need now is the commitment and passion to work with children. A P-3 Teacher certification (CEAS or Standard), a BA/BS in Early Childhood Education preferred OR a BA/BS in related field with at least six (6) courses in ECE: and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.