At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 107,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
At Abbott Nutrition Division, we understand that proper nutrition is the foundation for living the best life possible. That’s why we develop science-based nutrition products to nourish your body at every stage of life. Our products, including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna®, and ZonePerfect®, help babies and children grow, keep bodies strong and active, and support the unique nutrition needs of people with chronic illnesses — to make every stage of life a healthy one.
The purpose of the Sales internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Abbott hires students majoring in many areas, predominately marketing or sales, based on the business need. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem-solving abilities.
Internal Sales – Health Care Professionals (HCP)
The Internal Sales – HCP internship is designed to train and develop future field sales representatives and provides the opportunity of cross-functional development through both comprehensive project experiences and customer sales interactions. The intern will gain the knowledge necessary to be successful in their future field sales role.
· Abbott Nutrition Division of Abbott Laboratories
· 12-week program
· Competitive pay
· Housing & transportation provided
· One-on-one mentorship
· Meaningful project work
· Structured training
· The internship will be in Columbus, Ohio
· Completed at least three years of college education before beginning internship
· Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
· Authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
· Strong academic performance (GPA = 3.0/4.0)
· Proven leadership skills
· Member of school or national organizations related to field of study
· Strong academic performance