Something bigger. Empowered by you.
High-tech navigation systems for the blind, apps that predict flood-water levels, diagnostic tools to help communities fight opioid addiction: all created by our most junior members. Great ideas can come from anyone—which is why we give everyone a seat at the table.
Are you a current student determined to make the world better? If so, join us for a virtual panel discussion on October 28, 2020 from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm and learn about Booz Allen’s culture of innovation and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Here, we not only solve our clients’ toughest challenges, we’re also building stronger communities. We celebrate diversity, powered by creativity, and are united by purpose. This virtual event is open to all students at all universities.
Please use the following link to register:
Interested in applying to Booz Allen? Check out our open University opportunities:
• University—General Management Consultant (Full-time)
• University—Data Scientist Consultant (Full-time)
• University—Digital Solutions Developer (Full-time)
• University—Cybersecurity Consultant (Full-time)
• University—Systems Engineer (Full-time)